Delicious fried rice recipes are always perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Topped with eggs, shredded chicken, shrimp, beef meatballs, and fish balls, make this special fried rice recipe a new family favorite. After shopping for the various ingredients, let’s try how to cook fried rice on this one!
1 piece of boiled up and down chicken thigh, shredded chicken
2 eggs, shake off
150 grams of skinless shrimp
5 beef meatballs, cut into pieces
5 pieces of fish balls, cut into pieces
500 grams of white rice
2 tablespoons of Bango Sweet Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
1 1/2 tablespoons of fried shallots for sprinkling
3 tablespoons of oil for sauteing
Coarse Mashed Seasoning:
1 teaspoon of shrimp paste, grilled
3 large red chilies
3 curly red chilies
2 cloves of garlic
6 red onions
3 fried eggs
How to cook
- Heat the oil. Saute coarsely ground spices until fragrant.
- Set aside on the edge of the pan. Enter the eggs. Stir until grained.
- Add chicken, shrimp, meatballs. Stir well. Add white rice.
- Stir. Add KECAP MANIS BANGO, salt and sugar. Stir until cooked.
- Enter the green onions. Stir well. Serve with fried eggs and a sprinkling of fried shallots.